Technology Sabha Award Nominations 2018
As the name suggests, Technology Sabha Awards are given away to Government department / agency / institution that demonstrate innovative use of a particular technology or a combination of technologies for distinct benefits to the stakeholders. This includes deploying a completely new solution or an innovative use of an existing technology to gain a competitive edge, improve operations, become more responsive to customers and partners or, simply, to add to the top or bottom line.
Nominations from Government departments / agencies / institutions are sought for the Technology Sabha Awards across the different technology categories. The nominations will be shortlisted, reviewed, and judged by a panel of Editors from the Express Computer team, and the winners will be felicitated at Technology Sabha (22-24 February, Indore)
Eligibility Criteria/Rules & Regulations:
- Any Indian Government department / agency / institution
- While multiple nominations can be submitted, each nomination must be submitted separately.
- The system, project or solution for which nomination is sought should have been implemented
in the year 2017.
- Submissions with wrong or inadequate information will be considered invalid.
- Entrants must agree to be featured, along with their nominated system and organization, in Express Computer and other Express Group publications.
- The last date for filing nominations is January 22nd, 2018
Tips & Guidelines
- The judging panel is on the lookout for Government department / agency / institution that have broken new ground in using IT systems/initiatives/projects in adding value to their customers or in solving pain issues.
- The nominated project should articulate the strategic impact that it has had such as creation of new revenue channels, or new business areas, or an initiative that has transformed the applicants area of governance.
- Clearly spell out the goals that your organization was trying to achieve with the initiative or project.
- Provide as many details or numbers as you can about the nominated project, including project dates, time-lines, history, milestones, costs, etc.